Environmental education is a valuable tool that can be used to help people with special educational needs, whether permanent or temporary.
People with disabilities are one of the most frequent groups who come to our educational activities.
We provide students with a varied and extensive range of visual, olfactory, sound and tactile experiences to promote the protection, respect for and appreciation of the environment in which we live.
Our therapeutic goals are as follows:
- Stimulate sensitivity.
- Improve levels of activity.
- Encourage verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Promote social relations.
- Encourage voluntary movements.
- Help relaxation through contact with animals.